2018 Student Scholarships
We offer up to $2000 to Grade 12 Students who presently work or have worked at Village Food Markets or who are the children or grandchildren of present employees.
Applications must include:
- All grades (transcript)
- Relevant contact info (name, phone)
- A single cover page outlining achievements and future goals
- A short story
The short story should relate in some way to the applicant's experience with Village Food Markets. It may be a humourous or interesting work story or how the grocery store affected your life or the life of someone you know in a positive way.
Eligibility / Requirements / Rules:
- Applicants must be Grade 12 students who presently work or have worked at Village Food Markets or who are the children or grandchildren of present employees.
- Applicants must be continuing post-secondary education within a two year period after high school.
- Winners must present proof of post-secondary enrollment as well as a 8” x 10” high school graduation photo to claim their bursary cheque.
- This scholarship may be given to a single student or split among multiple students, depending on the qualifications and number of those who apply.